The early years of a child’s life provide the foundation for future health, development and well-being. A positive start in life helps children reach their full potential, while a poor start increases the chances of adverse outcomes.
Canterbery Family Medical Practice has priority appointments for children with acute medical problems, and offers health checks and childhood immunisations.
Specific Children’s Health issues covered include:
- Paediatric coughs, colds and infections
- Baby & childhood vaccination schedule
- Infant feeding, growth and weight checks
- Childhood behavioural issues
- Paediatric and adolescent health care
- Preschool checks
- Childhood obesity management